Before accessing or using our Products and/or Services, please ensure that you have read this Policy and understand how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal information as described herein.
1.) Information we collect
1.1) Information You Give Us Directly in the tracking app
- Account name
In the settings section you specify the account name for your own account.
The id for your unique GPS-Tracking transponder.
1.2) Information we collect when you use or interact with our products and services
The following information are used when using the app in tracking mode or by using the status-system.
- Device information (IP-adress, Google Android OS Version, App version details)
- Location information (e.g., latitude/longitude)
- Battery-level of your smartphone (0-100%)
2.) How we collect information
2.1) We collect information via the Google Android OS.
- Using the Android API
3.) How we protect your information
- Data is transfered with encrypted communication protocol (https)
- Data will not be passed to third parties.
- Data can only be shown in your account on our plattform.